Old 02-17-2014, 12:00 PM   #23
silkepus

How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr

silkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I posted this, just today, in the CIJS thread but it's probably more appropriate here so if no one objects too much, I'll paste it here and hope it's ok. I apologise for the redundancy and just wish I'd known about this thread.

"I'm becoming a devoted fan of the TV series "Lost Girl" which "follows the life of a bisexual succubus named Bo". The plots aren't too thick but the dialogue is snappy and it's nice to see girls kissing girls on cable tv. Seems it's been around for 4-5 years now. Where was I? "

Any other fans?
Is it worth getting into? I tried to watch the first episode but didnt like it much, does it get any better?

Oh and I forgot to mention Firefly and just about everything else by Whedon, lord of nerds.

I havent really gotten into the new agents of shield though. All the characters seem really flat and one dimensional.

silkepus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to silkepus For This Useful Post: