Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by key View Post
One thing that really helps me is to have an in-between place to put things.

The in-between place is a place where everything goes on its way out the door. It can sit there for one month, or even up to six months. But in this in-between place, I am free to go back into the stuff there if I actually need it. If I have not needed it, and therefore not gotten it out this in-between place, then I do not need it in my life right now (always remembering that I can always get more stuff later.

So I never just throw something out, oh no, that would be very traumatic for me, too abrupt. I did that once in my life (and included all artwork and writings from my tortured youth) and I really regret that now.

I collect things, art mostly or rocks and big crystals. I collect wooded bowls and other odd kitchen things. One year I decided I was getting rid of everything. I had a yard sale and gave a bunch away. Later it all hit me and I couldn't believe how attached I let myself get to all those "things". I still have that. Its not as bad but each year I want less.