Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I love reading but I do not own many books. I absolutely love going to the library. I have loved it since I was a child. It feels good to me. The librarians are like family.

I do like audiobooks. I have never used a Kindle. My favorite is having the actual book in my hands. I like bookmarks!
I like audio and paper books, but my eyes get tired when I read books. I usually have to stop after a half hour or so. Have had this problem for about 10 years. Even with corrected lens.

I have the kindle app on all electronic devices and love it (you don’t have to have a kindle to read books made for kindle). I can adjust the size of the text with the app (what a difference that makes). With the kindle I can read for a couple hours without taking a break.

I have a nice amount of books shelved in the garage and am going to see if the local library will take some.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: