View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 04:00 AM   #1433
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I agree wholeheartedly about the nurses!

They are taking that PEG tube out tomorrow. I think you are right, Clay, regarding the stoma. You can see that it's much wider than the tube. I believe from all the pressure put on it from vomiting.

She now has an NGtube which is sucking all that nastiness out of her. She's experiencing pain but she's getting Dilaudid through her IV every four hours. She's also getting fluids. No food or drink though.

I had to laugh earlier. She asked the nurse for ice. The nurse complied but with instructions that she can only have a little.

I left the room and when I came back she was still eating ice. I told her she's only allowed a few pieces. She replied that she knew but she was addicted to it. She's a little out of it.

Really good update! Unbelievable how you had to fight to get her admitted to get to this place. I'm really glad they are taking good care of your mom now.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: