Old 12-17-2011, 06:50 PM   #64
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,565 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgeek View Post
Aside from my friend persiiiiiiiiiiii - Powel's is the best thing in Oregon. I got to go there for the first time earlier this year and it was heaven. I think persi and I spent 2 hours in the queer and feminist sections alone. And then there were the cookbooks!! I didn't even make it to the other sections I was exhausted.

we need to have a Powell's day when you come in spring....cuz there were still 5 more aisles of cookbooks to comb through. and of course we can't ignore the ginormous queer aisle. i think i hear it calling us.....can't you? it's saying....pinnkkkkkk....persiiiiiii.....come to the dark siiiiideeeeeee......
persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post: