cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi there younguns!

I turned 68 last December. Most times I feel 19, but today - and alot lately - I'm feeling tired. But, I think it's emotional. I am - at this late stage of the game - travelling to TX to meet my sweetie for the first time. I had totatally given up, and never dreamed this would ever happen to me again, but, there you have it! When you least expect it, that ol' rascal cupid is up to his old tricks! So hey, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone! Cheers, silver foxes and diamond doyenes, Hope springs eternal, so keep the chins up! lol

I hope much success to this thread. I will be popping in from time to time.

Would love to discuss what/how those of you who are retired are enjoying it, or how you're feeling about it. Totally retired? Semi-retired? Or still honing away at that grindstone?

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post: