betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I would pay off my parents house and ask them to gift it to my sister (she loves that house). I'd buy them a giant all-season cabin on a lake in the Ottawa Valley. I'd get them a second vehicle so my mom wouldn't be stranded every time my dad takes off hunting for weeks. I'd pay off my sisters student loans and get her whatever she wanted to drive. I'd pay off my debts.

I would get the hell out of stupid Sarnia and move back to Toronto where I would buy a nice condo in a high-rise with a balcony big enough for me to grow some tomatos and herbs on and near to a dog-park so Nick can have his cocker spaniel.

I would buy a fabulous 4 story Victorian in the College+Bathurst area and convert it into a backpackers inn. Then I'd get to spend my days around interesting and thrifty travelers.

I'd buy a Vespa. I would also buy a bus pass every month so that I'd be supporting public transit (cuz that's important to me) and I wouldn't have to shake down my laundry basket for change any time I had to go anywhere.

I would go to India. I would go to Thailand. I would go to Ireland.

I would go to University and study English - and then make no attempts to use my degree.

I would never eat ramen noodles again.

I would get a breast lift and ass implants. Shut up.