LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
I love feet. I love looking at them. Which ones have prehensile toes. Who paints their toenails. Who wears great colors of toe nail polish. What shoes do they wear. Do they take care of their feet?

I love painting my toenails. I always wear multiple colors at any time. Sometimes I have ten different colors on my toenails. I love getting pedicures. And I love the look on the pedi-lady when she says "and what color do you want", I throw in a fake pout and say "you mean I only get one". Which usually brings about a smile and then a discussion on what will be the brightest colors for me.

I don't have a huge shoe collection. But flip flops and sandals....well that is a WHOLE OTHER STORY. Cause this girl HAS TO show off her fancy toe nails and any of my various collection of toe rings...

We are soooooo much alike. Right now, I am rocking blue polish that has been cracked over silver. I am winter festive