View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 10:32 AM   #1636
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Rain changed plans. I was going to pull some of the big tree limbs from the front woods to near the road with tow straps and truck. Cut them up and haul away later after my back issue is well. This little light duty would not harm my back.

P.T. is getting somewhat painful but happy to say I believe it is very slowly working. That man tied me up Friday, then tied himself to me ... leaned all over me which tightened my straps in certain places. I asked him if he enjoyed inflicting pain on others. LOL! I really like this guy. He knows his stuff plus, like me, he knows Led Zepplin is the best rock group ever.

Right now I am comforting the pooches. The thunder will not stop and it frightens them.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: