Old 12-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #67
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Name the time. Except if your visit falls between Jan. 10th and Feb 9th. I'm taking an epic riding vacation in New Zealand and Australia! I'm not planning much except that I'm landing in Aukland and renting an RF900 so I can ride around aimlessly looking for trouble. Then I fly to Melbourne on Jan 30th and pick up a borrowed ZZR600. Luckily for me, I'll be in Melbourne for their Pride celebration. Hopefully I'll be allowed to ride in the parade with the Melbourne Dykes On Bikes, and then I'll ride around some more in Australia. It's going to be epic, and I'll come home flat broke but happy.

I'll be happy to hear from anyone with advice on interesting places or events in NZ and/or Australia!
If you're writing a blog about this adventure, I'd love to read it!
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post: