Old 11-22-2009, 08:59 AM   #30
Unndunn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
doesn't matter to me
Relationship Status:
single

Unndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST Reputation

44 year old butch here. I still stay up until all hours of the night, but I'm much more of a homebody than I ever used to be and I rarely drink or go out to bars anymore. I truly have no interest in dealing with anyone who tries to bring drama or chaos into my life. If you don't like your life or the way you feel, work on it. I've worked hard to overcome a lot in my life and I expect others to try to do the same. I moved home last winter to take care of my mother and she passed away in August. My father, who was my favorite person in the world, died two years ago. It's been hard but I've learned a lot about myself, including how strong I am. I think most of us at this age start to really understand ourselves.

My nephew (23) and niece (19) are extremely important to me, especially because I don't have kids. Unless we are counting furbabies. If we count them, I have a black lab named Murphy and a little black cat named Reilly. Okay, more than enough about me. Thanks for starting the thread, Jet.
Unndunn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unndunn For This Useful Post: