Old 11-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #37
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Personally I think grey is sexy and you wear it so well.
Thank you so much my friend... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
I'm 45, a mom of 3, a grandmother of 6...and guess what??? I'm still sparkly!!!

Life gets more beautiful as the days go along.
WE LOVE ~~SPARKLY~~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Great thread Jet. 47 years old and still going strong. I can't say I have slowed down much from my wild and crazy days since I wasn't ever that wild and crazy to begin with, lol. One thing that I have discovered as I grow older is time definitely does seem to fly by the older I get. I try to remember to take the time to appreciate people and things in my life. Also nothing replaces life experience. Nothing. And us older types do have more of it.
I have to agree here also. This year is one of the fastest years I've ever seen go by... and the ironic thing about time going by so fast is... (((I say the same thing every year))) so it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Did you really mean"I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair..."?Yep, you belong in here...this is the place for folks who are old enough to hum tunes from South Pacific....LOL
Awwww hell, ain't it grand to be older to remember great stuff?
Now that is a good one... I didn't think about that tune... but the tune I was thinking about was the old hair coloring commercial ~~I'm gon'a wash that grey right outa my hair!~~ LOL It's all along the same lines though.