View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #59
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

IF you don't belong, I highly recomend it. There is constant news, for current and previously discharged servicemembers. DADT has been beneficial to many who serve presently. SLDN Reports Servicemembers Defense League Network

Here is blog if you wish to read and or tell your Story. . There is great info on the site, and there may be meetings in your area. I attend events when I can.

I served before Don't Ask Don't Tell. I was obviously gay as were my Superior USAF Dyke Officers, but no one openly so on base.

I received the "General Discharge" that the Air Force granted after thoroughly investigating me for 6 weeks to see if I "did anything against the US Government while in service". I didn't "Do anybody on base", my background was clean, so I was granted the Honorable...discharge versus spending time in the brig if I chose to fight for and make TSgt. Gawd I love that uniform. (Not me but great picture)
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: