Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
We don't have tickets to anything at World Pride, but we live just down the street so we'll probably be out milling around on most days of Pride week. I've barely looked at events so far. But I think Butch Femme Salon might be having another Pride event so imagine we'll be going to that!

Edit: and here it is. http://buddiesinbadtimes.com/pride20...er-the-covers/

For those who have never been to Butch Femme Salon before, it's well worth it! We go pretty often and have never been disappointed.
Ender, I've not been to Butch Femme Salon, but was given the impression it was mostly younger folks...is this the case, I would certainly like to embrace my community...given it's hard to find the b/f dynamic anywhere...
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post: