imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Still an INFP here! This has never changed every time I've taken the test. I have no idea what type my gf is, but it could be enlightening to know.
"Although two well-developed individuals of any type can enjoy a healthy relationship, INFP's natural partner is the ENFJ, or the ESFJ.

INFP's dominant function of Introverted Feeling is best matched with a partner whose dominant function is Extraverted Feeling.

The INFP/ENFJ combination is ideal, because it shares the Intuiting way of perceiving, but the INFP/ESFJ combination is also a good match."

Complimenting and balancing. It's not about the letter, it's about the function of the letter and how it's "stacked."

*I know this has all been debunked this system of classification. I do find *points* of it helpful. But its not bible of personality the way it was once thought.

**So see if she tests as above, could be interesting.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: