View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:18 PM   #12
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Baby talk. Hmm. I wouldn’t say that I participate in baby talk with my girlfriend, but we do have some pretty childish moments together in private and in front of people whom we know wouldn’t judge us...ha. (As I do with my closest friends.) I’ve realized that, for me, it is imperative that any potential partner has the capability to access their inner child...and does so somewhat frequently.

A long time ago, I had a boss whose wife would come into the drug store and speak to him in baby talk. I don’t believe I ever heard her speak to him in any other tone of voice. You could tell he loved it. They were both pharmacists. It was pretty awkward for those of us within earshot, but hey....to each their own.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: