View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 02:08 PM   #47
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My son's gf really wants one. She saw them while we were out the other day and just stood there all transfixed. I have to remember to tell my son when he gets here today. I think I'll let him buy her one for the holidays, then watch how she does with making stuff in it before deciding on whether or not to buy one for myself. If he does buy her one for the holidays then I'll buy her some accessories to go with it. Some of the foil pans Dee suggested and maybe a steam diverter thing, whatever that is, like Andrea mentioned. I'm wondering if there are any other accessories people use and find handy to have on hand, and if they're happy or not with the model/size they chose?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: