canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Candace's Scribblets

I glance into your eyes quietly, the room is dark with only candles sporadically placed bouncing warm beams of light over your beautifully innocent face. You smile nervously and open your mouth to speak, my finger presses against your red-tinted lips, shaking my head, knowing this silence is perfect. You inhale quickly and your eyes change from innocence to passion. It’s hard to not throw you down that second and give you what your eyes ask for, but that's not what I want tonight to be about, no not tonight.

Kneeling in front of you, I slide my body between your legs, feeling the warmth of you through our clothes. I wrap my arms around your back, pulling you to me, my lips finding the softness of your neck, making slight contact, grazing the skin softly with my breath. Kneeling back, I glance into your eyes, which are now hazy with desire. I stand and pull you up in front of me. The smell of lavender, your essence floats up to meet my nostrils and I close my eyes as I pull you close to me, your arms instinctively wrap around my shoulders and mine around your full, curvy waist.

I melt my lips with yours, filling the kiss with all the passion building within my being. Breaking the embrace, I walk behind you, sliding your blouse over your head and dropping it to the floor. My fingers softly graze your shoulders down your arms, and my lips follow a path across your right shoulder blade. Lifting your hair, I slide my lips softly across the nape of your neck, allowing my tongue to dash out and taste the skin there. Slowly I wrap myself around you, pressing my body into your back, the arch of your bottom pressing into me intimately as my fingers find the zipper to your skirt. Lowering it to the floor, then moving my fingers up your shins to your thighs and to cup your bottom in my palms. I squeeze and probe the skin there. I long to memorize every inch of you. Walking back around, holding you at arms length, taking in the sight of you standing there in a steamy state of undress. Your breath is labored, your eyes close, your teeth nibbling the plush redness of your lips.

You open your eyes slowly, and a look of invitation fills my eyes. You are close to me instantly, pulling away clothing like a child unwrapping a present. I chuckle internally at your clumsiness, your hands shaking as you graze them against my skin. Your lips find my shoulder and all laughter leaves me. I feel you molding your body to my backside; feel your breasts press tightly to me, your hands cupping mine softly, timidly at my sides. Your cheek is pressed against my back. As you sway, I can feel you breathing quicken against my skin. You inhale deeply and moan.

This one sound breaks the heated silence and ignites the fire within me. I turn quickly, moving to press you against the wall, my knee parting your legs, one hand pinning your arms above you, the other grasping your breast firmly as I crush my lips onto yours, I part your lips with my tongue, tasting you, drinking you in with all my senses. You whimper softly and grind your hips down onto my knee.

This one sound, as the last, changes the mood quickly. Interesting how one sound can ignite me, while the other reminds me of your innocence, your virginity. Releasing your arms, I wrap myself around you, holding you close. My breathing matches yours. I run my fingers through your hair, kissing your forehead, allowing you time to react.

To my surprise, you take my hand and lead me to the bed, patting it indicating that you want me to lie down. Obliging this request, the sheets feel cold against my blazing skin. You surprise me again by climbing next to me and placing a hot tentative kiss between my breasts and then glancing up at me as if for approval or permission. Which I am not sure, both I offer with a smile. You touch me, taunt me, tease me with your hands and mouth. Each new intimate place you greet with a moan and a bashful touch. I allow you to explore for a long time until I can no longer contain the urgency of my need for you.

I flip you onto your back, one knee between your thighs, my elbows on either side of you, I marvel at your beauty as my lips tease you slowly, deliberately. I lick, suck, nibble, taste every inch of your body, saving your innocence until I believe you will pass out with desire. My mouth closes around you as my fingers melt inside you slowly. You moan loudly and your body tightens quickly, exploding in waves.

Again and again I take you there until you push at me, your nails scraping my arms, shoulders whatever you can reach. I crawl up beside you and your hand slowly moves back to my place of desire. Your fingers caressing places your mouth had explored earlier. You stare into my eyes until your fingers cause my body to tighten; you watch my body react to your touch. You smile and lay your head on my shoulder; your not so innocent hands continue to roam softly over me. We fall asleep with hands lingering in intimate places. "I love this" you whisper after I'm long asleep.
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote