Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's Sunday Afternoon, in my world, and I just got back from an slow and leisurely drive, after shopping today. It's gorgeous outside.... Fall is in the air, the sunshine is simply decadent and the trees are dressed in their prettiest shades of yellow, orange, reds, and faded greens.

But that's not all I did today.... Ruby Tuesday got her weekly bath this morning (wash and wax, and they helped me with vacuuming the interior). Then she got a full tank of gas. Then after buying skin products, I came upon a fabulous pair of Converse shoes in a pretty vibrant shade of Green (perfect to wear with a couple dressy tops in shades of floral greenery).

Sunday Morning shopping and an Sunday Afternoon slow & leisurely drive is what made my Sunday just fabulous!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: