Old 11-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #24
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Excuse me please but i just saw this thread...

As Dee said earlier about the 2x4 well that's me.
A week ago I went into Home Depo and this girl was trying to sell me a generator that directly connects to all the house stuff. She was very close to me talking and selling and looking into my eyes. She had her hand on my arm my hand and my shoulder then taking her hand all the way down my back. She did make me smile. That was just when I stepped in the store. I found what I was looking for and went back to the same door I entered because that is where I parked. Of course I talked to her again and still smiling. She did the same thing again. Very "touchy" and followed me to the door. My instinct was to look back to see if she was looking but I didn't. I am still wondering if she was waiting for me to look back. I mentioned this to someone and a simple answer was given "She was flurting with you." I said oh I kinda thought so. Out here where I live this lifestyle is still viewed as entertainment sad to say. Maybe the reason I didn't react was fear of rejection or being made fun of. Another maybe..what if she had a bet going with the casher that she could pick up more than 3 Butches that day. Sounds like I am shooting myself down but when reality kicks me in the face a few times then I finally remember. Thinking of a reason to leave this very small house today and maybe I thought of one. Think I feel like going to Home Depo and buying a paint brush or something small that I don't need.

Can I just add that Cheryl said it perfectly using the most perfect words and I thank you for sticking up for us. Very well said.
Dude-thanks for saying what you said to. It was also perfect.

Sorry to barge in on all you femmes but I thought this was a good place for my story of a 2x4 butch that I am.

S.