imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

striaght girls (bi curious) girls do actually hit on me too lol

I just flirt back and smile. till I get bored and then ignore them.

by talking with them during flirting, I can figure out if they are straight. Also, I can usually tell by the come -on. feminine dykes are usually a bit more cool about it, straight girls a bit more bimbo. feminine dykes also tend to try and take the lead a bit, straight girls tend, from the get go, start talking about cheesy stuff straight men like. But generally in conversation during the flirting I can tell. Most of the time I'm not interested by their approach anyway. But I can still have enjoyable conversations with straight women who are obviously finding me attractive enough to enjoy flirting with me.

I do have straight friends who flirt with anyone, regardless of sexuality. because they are just that kind of people. they just like the attention and they like making people smile and laugh and feel sexual.

I tend to feel amused when straight girls hit on me. Unless they did things like grab my tits. which some of them did. Oxford students are rude. But the girls want to experiement with anything that moves really. I didn't think they were mocking me or trying to get me as a conquest. I thought they just wanted sexualised attention.

(in London/oxford. no one hits on me here...)
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: