View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 05:37 PM   #2625
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little online shopping, puttering around the house, maybe make something to take to dinner tomorrow. Generally what the kids make is more than enough and they're making the same amount this year even though there will be far fewer guests but I always like to take a little something just to show I care, be a thoughtful guest. Mainly I'll kill a lot of time on the computer. Listen to some Christmas tunes. Spend some time this evening cuddled up on the couch with Monte watching some of my favorite holiday movies/television programs. Other than that not much. It's just Monte and I hanging out at home today and looking forward to tomorrow.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: