Old 02-21-2021, 08:18 PM   #3809
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Food prep for the week

I put together pint jars of refrigerator oatmeal for the week. I also made a big pot of vegetarian jambalaya for dinners for the week, and prepped homemade lentil burgers for lunches. I'm not vegetarian, but I'm trying to incorporate more vegetable meals into my routine. I also chopped and prepped veggies to eat with these meals.
Then I folded laundry, so all my laundry is clean. Now the house is clean, the food is prepped, the dishes are done, and I get to relax. I did all that work while playing music and dancing and singing along, so I had some fun, too.
Also, I have a job interview this week. I don't know if I want the new job, but it's nice for them to be interested in me.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post: