femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Grumpy!!

Yesterday morning my favorite coffee mug (full at the time) fell to the floor and broke into pieces. The coffee mess/clean up was bad enough but I have to say I have had morning coffee out of that mug for over 20 years. I loved that stupid mug!

THEN at 3:20 this morning we get a call from ADT for an alarm at the store. We have only had 4 break-ins in 10 years. Giving that it is a Saturday night, I think this will be legit. Yep, the front door's window is smashed in. That door is rarely used/unlocked because the store's entrance is on the side of the building. Anyway, entry was not gained because the perp didn't know there was a deadbolt on the door. A store neighbor was on his porch across the street at the time and gave a basic description of the perp. Once we arrived at the store, I go to the new (5K$) camera system we have had installed. I start reviewing film footage and for some reason it jumps over the crucial 3 minutes of camera time we need. Our old system, though blurry, gave us a minor description of the perp (tall, thin, dressed in baggy, dark clothing) and that coupled with the neighbor's description (he has a beard and was wearing a beanie) I am thinking we might see an arrest.

I am a firm believer in 3s. I can only hope mug, break-in and camera system add up to 3.

wow...omg... sorry Plow and Bev... that's awful
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post: