Old 04-27-2018, 12:17 PM   #528
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Love is what comes after the....
Massive lust that carries us a few days weeks months or years.
It’s that stuff that isn’t written on greeting cards or you whisper in each other’s ear.
It’s that dig your heel in ride out the storm hopefulness that you will stop acting like a jerk to see I am still here and not going anywhere.
It’s that annoying I told you so when you can’t find your keys and she walks in picks them up and smiles at you...
It’s the mumbled embarrassed thank you that you say taking the keys.
It’s that looking at the time wondering if she is ok... having a good day.... working to hard? .... missing me?
It’s that day that is pure hell you are tired and cranky and don’t want to be bothered and you walk in the door and notice she is standing in the hall and all she is wearing is her nail polish..... a smile comes to your face and it is the best day ever.