View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 11:30 AM   #8
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tariff Tradewar will inflict lasting damage to US economy and other global economies

Published by CNN New York-Business, August 3rd 2019:

T^^^P Is Playing A Dangerous Game With Economy (LINK)

Statements snipped from the news article, as follows:

"... escalating trade war against China threatens to inflict a powerful shock to the American economy that not even the Federal Trade Reserve can fully absorb."

"It could be incredibly damaging to the global economy. The risk of a recession has gone up because of the ratcheting up of the trade war," said Kristina Hooper, chief global market strategist at Invesco.

"The Fed keeps cutting rates, trade policy keeps getting more hawkish and the Fed runs out of ammunition to fight the next recession."

____***_____***_____****____****_____***____***___ __

I can barely read headline news about what the head-narcissist-in-DC is doing next to people's lives. I once read Nancy Pelosi's statement about how this whole ordeal (the T^^^P debacle/fiasco) is like a gigantic civics lesson on how narcissist's upend your life and the lives of others. For anyone who has never had to suffer the cyclonic effect by a narcissistic personality, then all you have to do is observe what T^^^P does on a daily basis: they implode the news feed with their latest mind-f^ckery, they f^ck with anything that will get them back into the news feed, etc.

I do wonder, though, how much longer this a-Hole will get away with upending peoples lives and the economy and how much longer it will take for people, in general, to see how horrible the GOP truly is. There are many members of the GOP who are master manipulators, masterful sycophants, and illustrate daily the level of depravity they operate from.

Just this past week on NPR, I heard on a radio news show that the T^^^P legacy will be how far he went in destroying the credibility of the Supreme Court and seating a gazillion right-leaning conservative judges to Federal Judge seats of power. This kind of thing is exactly what happens when inequity (tyrannical-dictatorships modes of power) is privileged over shared economies of power (democracy).

So scary, that this person (T/P) and his cronies do on a daily basis.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: