View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 09:27 PM   #22
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
It appears MF45s' Bible stunt is backfiring

The whole purpose of this shameless fiasco was to shore up his evangelical base, sans them, his numbers would probably be in the 20's.

When the trump lost Pat Robertson (whack job) you know there is a problem.

Pat Robertson:

"You just don't do that, Mr. President" referring to doll-hands sending the military against US citizens.

You know, THAT Pat Robertson who earlier this year blamed covid-19 on same-sex marriage and abortion rights. This guy is a couple of french fries short of a happy meal. This little spat will be interesting to see it play out.

Anus chose the wrong church, The Episcopal church tends to lean left. Their basic beliefs are not harmonious with his. The national church is livid that he was such a pretendian in front of THEIR church.

One last note, today June 3, my President Barack Obama will be speaking at a town hall live at 5:00 ET. Live stream here.

https://www.obama.org/

Nothing soothes the savage breast like the clarity and judgement of PBO.
I listened to President Obama this afternoon. Hearing his talk was the calmest rationale I've longed to hear. I call it the tranquilizer dart effect, lol.

I miss the Obama's. Big time. But so glad they both speak up and do what they've always done: Speak truth to power. Sane, airtight arguments.

For the people. By the people. Of the people. That's the Obama's.

Thanks for posting that link today. I appreciated it, very much.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: