A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Anus is giving us a speech this week?!

Hardy! Har Har

Trump & Co. are so painfully obvious. The stunt at the church didn't turn out quite like they planned. Clearing protestors using military police tactics didn't make them look strong. Even Trump's tweets have lost their bite.

Now he's going to speak to the nation, and the world, about the racial problems we're facing.

Trump is the most racist leader we've had in modern times. The idea that he's going to unify and heal the country is ludicrous!

But it does give me a laugh early on a Monday morning. You just know he will be under strict orders to read ONLY from the teleprompter and not ad lib. He will sniff sniff a ton just like a 6 year old with a cold.

I wonder if the speech will start like this:

"My fellow Americans and black people, I LOVE black people, I've done more for the black than Obama, MLK AND Oprah. Law and Order! Law and Order! There are just a few bad apples, but like Donny Osmond says, one bad apple don't spoil a whole bunch girl. I saved D.C. NOT that nasty Mayor. Law and Order, bad governors, Law and Order. You need me black people, even George Floyd understands that, looking down from above.

Thank you and God bless America, but not Antifa. Bad people, they don't like me. They don't like Law and Order, but Bill Barr is the best man.

Remember, I saved the blacks, I saved America and I made America great again.!"
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: