View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 04:19 PM   #29
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Trump just tweeted that he's rescheduling the Tulsa rally for June 20th

We had previously scheduled our #MAGA Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for June 19th – a big deal. Unfortunately, however, this would fall on the Juneteenth Holiday. Many of my African American friends and supporters have reached out to suggest that we consider changing the date out...

...of respect for this Holiday, and in observance of this important occasion and all that it represents. I have therefore decided to move our rally to Saturday, June 20th, in order to honor their requests...

...We have already had ticket requests in excess of 200,000 people. I look forward to seeing everyone in Oklahoma!

***Okay, I will break this down.

Ticket requests from 200k people? Sure, bunker boy keep telling yourself that.

Exactly WHO are his African American supporters? Ben Carson and Kanye?!

Do you really think he knows the history behind Juneteenth? Nope.

*****He got busted with the timing and he is lying his way out of it. (trying to) Incidentally, anyone who enters the coronapalooza ( his rallies) will need to sign a waiver releasing MF45 from damages if they catch covid-19. His cult really are maroons. They should all be packed in like sardines......

I would be willing to bet my last dollar the ONLY holiday he MIGHT have a inkling about would be Martin Luther King Day if even that!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: