How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today was 42 minutes on the stairmaster. Allllll the regulars were there. Miriam was walking around the gym for exercise. The perfect mother was on the elliptical. The perfect daughter was on her computer in the locker room. And Taylor was in the sauna. Today Taylor told me that she thinks the perfect daughter has a perfect body. And Taylor doesn't even know that in my mind I call the perfect daughter "the perfect daughter." The perfect daughter has the body of maybe a playboy centerfold, and Taylor's very short and twig-like. I asked Taylor if she has always had her body type, and she said yes. It's more like a child's body even though she's in her thirties. Taylor generally eats all her calories (from 500 to a supposed 2000) between 8 and 10 pm. I'm still pretty fascinated by that.
I'm very curious about eating all her calories between 8 and 10 at night... It seems like you would have to binge to get your calories in. I've heard of other people doing this - I don't really understand how this is beneficial.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post: