How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

For me.... Body language is huge on my list...

A quick wit but the kind of quick wit that stops me in my tracks...

Eyes... A glance/connection of our eyes together will say a million words to me... Glance wrong & the connection is all over... lol

Confidence meaning someone who knows what they want & are confident enough to go after it without all the what if's & what not doubts....(Nothing is more of a turn off to me then someone who just don't know what they want because they fear the unknown)

Humour..... Everyone needs laughter in their lives....

A cheeky smile that keeps me guessing what they're thinking...

Self sufficient..... Can look after their own affairs without needing me to look after it for them.... (Being reliant upon me & clingy is a complete turn off, I don't want a baby in boxer shorts, I want someone who can be adult & deal with adult life so to speak)

Spontaneous..... I'm a Scorpio.... I love someone who is spontaneous & will surprise me at times....

Sheesh it's becoming a big list! lol Yikes....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post: