View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 04:45 AM   #15
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Why stress over things we have absolutely no control over?
I say this ALL the time. But there are times where one can feel and understand the frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
I was buying cat food the other day and realized the coupon I had was for the xlarge bag and I only needed the small bag. There was a guy buying the same food as I was in the xlarge bag, so I offered it to him. He said sure and thanked me. $3 is $3!
Right on! lol ... It's the simple gestures in life that really make a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This made me happy and I didn't even GET a coupon, whether $7 off or $10!
Ever try to do something nice for someone and all you get is a nasty or negative response back? It's happened to me many times, and it makes me want to feel that it isn't even worth the effort to try and be nice to people.

I think it's all about response. If people were just a little more receptive in a positive way ... the negativity wouldn't be so contagious.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote