shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Talking SCHOOL'S OUTTTTTTT!!

OK! So I'm done with finals and have decided to postpone my move until after Christmas...and now it begins! I have officially entered my first half marathon(13.1 miles!)It is now put up or shut up time as far as training for this race goes.I started back today with an easy paced 3 miler and now I'm sitting here cooling down and thinking..."dang I sure have missed working out!" I have set a goal of 2.5 hours which ain't bad for a tank with arms and legs! I won't be setting the world on fire,but I will finish,barring injury or world cataclysm! So kudos to everyone,time to get the party started! Kat I hope your back gets better soon,that sciatic nerve can make ya wanna strangle someone! Happy workouts,everyone! Shad