View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Well yes I agree it would be nice to be nailed by a gentlemen...but then would a gentleman really "nail" you..hummm food for thought!!

Now as for them nails...
I am a nurse and in water all the time and those purell sanitzers dont help much. Keeping your hands and nailbed well lubricated (heheheehehe) i know i am bad...but it helps...I like the goldbond products they dont leave the wet, overly lubbed feeling...as I am applying said lotion to the hands I am also massaging my nailbed and cuticles. I do this while at a red light in the car, or watching TV and after shower and oh ues doing dishes. That seems to help especially in the cold weather. I try to be careful with my finances, being single is hard on the purse, so I dont go to het the manicure thing done very often. Instead I have one of those 7 sided nail files which smooth and buff....actually I have found that this really helps to strengthen...my nails tend to be very thin and brittle, the peel and break if you look at them funny. So I do this about every 2 weeks and it helps some. Applying harders everyday will also help...do it while watching the evening news or your fav show....you are sitting there doing nothing anyway. Just some suggestions..I hope it helps. I am going to try the vit E....
Princess4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess4u For This Useful Post: