atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Fair enough. I am not a Republican and I am weary of Republicans and Democrats. However, I put my vote with the lesser of two evils.
I don't trust either party as well. The lesser of two evils is no choice, as far as I am concerned. I am with the Green Party for this reason. I don't agree with everything on the platform, but if no one supports a 3rd party like the Greens, how will there ever be an alternative? I say if you don't like the democrats then don't be one. Seems to me they get more and more conservative as time goes by, and cave to the republicans instead of making a stand and fighting for their convictions. I question whether their convictions really mean anything to them anymore. And yes, some Dems are a lot better than others. But most compromise way too much and do a disservice to their constituents. Just my .02
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote