Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Just to briefly share, tonight:

I have no idea what's up with me lately, but I did not finish the last two books I attempted to read: "Bride of Lammermoor" or Alice Arden's, "She Took To The Woods." I did not enjoy either book.

But I forgot that I subscribed to a reader's list, a "Tip Sheet", supplied to me by: Publisher's Weekly.
I have been browsing reading materials found on two different lists and thought I would leave links for them tonight, in case anyone else might see something interesting to read.

Link no. 1 ~>>> The Big Indie Books of Fall 2013

Link no. 2 ~>>> The 20 Best Books in Translation You've Never Read

On either link above, a person can find tabs for: News, Authors, Reviews, Best Sellers, International, Opinion, and other items that might be interesting to learn more about.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: