View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #2056
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

So some of you know I changed some of my book habits and have been buying some books used. All my life I've been very snobbish about buying only NEW books. Then I switched to Kindle, so now aside from my approx. thousand books laying around the house and in shelves and piles.. I now have roughly a thousand books on my three different kindles. However, there are some books I refuse to buy on kindle. Art books, childrens books, poetry books (except for Rumi), and cook books, well, also books I might need to carry around with me for some reason or another. Anyways, I got an email from the company I buy my books from, and I'm sharing it.

Hi Ronnie,

We're just checking in to see if you received your order!

Your order number 12537669 included:

The Traveler

The Good Thief: A Novel

Coping with Lymphedema

So Recently Rent a World: New and Selected Poems

If your order hasn't blessed your mailbox just yet, heads are gonna roll in the Mishawaka warehouse! Seriously though, if you haven't received your order or are less than 108.8% satisfied, please be sure to let us know by submitting a ticket. Let us know what we can do to flabbergast you with service.

If you've really got some gumption, there's one other thing you can do to help. Become our fan on Facebook by clicking this link. It's the easiest way to let your friends know that you're part of our movement to fund literacy by buying books. You might also enjoy reading our blog.

Humbly Yours,

Better World Books

Fund literacy, care for the environment, and get a fair price on the books you want.
Better World Books (http://www.BetterWorldBooks.com )