How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
This is kind of a beside the point post. The term "serial killer" would not be appropriate in this case unless they find that he has killed more than this one woman he is accused of murdering.
Ya, I thought that was a bit odd to use that term. But then I clicked on the link "could actually be a serial killer" in the article and read how "Investigators also revealed they were looking back at similar unsolved homicides in Spokane to see if there is a connection to Aguirre. They plan to test evidence collected from the scenes to see if it implicates him.

Police have investigated whether a series of murders between 1986 and 1987 are connected...
The cases of Mary Ann Turner, 30, and Kathleen D. DeHart, 37, remain unsolved, according to a story from the Spokesman-Review newspaper. Turner, a prostitute, was found strangled next to a garage in 1986. DeHart, a topless dancer, was strangled in the basement of an apartment in 1987.

Spokane Detective Kip Hollenbeck determined Aguirre was stationed at the base from January 1984 to early 1988, court documents said."

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/l...#storylink=cpy

Still the article could have simply said he was being investigated for other homicides.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: