Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

There's not much new I can add toward the ongoing conversation about the Kava-Not hearings, except to say that since yesterday, the ACLU finally came forward formally to oppose the nomination of Kava-Not to the seat of the SCJ (Today's News Cast is found here).

In today's news broadcast by Democracy Now, anchors Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzales presented an extensive compelling news interview with Bill Bardot (Bardot organized the GeorgeTown Prep Petition) to include people who knew Kava-Not back then and may have credible information pertaining to allegations presented in the ongoing Senate Committee Nomination Hearings. (Video Link Here).

Yesterday, Democracy Now featured an "Web Exclusive" interview: An compelling interview with Lisa Graves (Link to part 1 and part 2 video interview found here).

Graves, Former Chief Counsel for Nominations for the Ranking Members for the Senate Judiciary Committee and Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Dept. Of Justice, penned an explosive Op-Ed in the publication titled Slate (see link to article below) attesting to the fact that Kava-Not lied about documents stolen from the server, documents with protected status as to not compromise formal proceedings back in 2004 and again in 2006. Kava-Not denied twice to the current Senate Committee about his role in the stolen documents. Graves is calling for the impeachment of Kava-Not, based on the fact that he is lying, keeps lying, etc. Graves Op-Ed speaks for itself (Link to article found here)

I'm glad that key people have stepped forward to offer valid, credible information which reveals the breadth and depth of deception, out right lies and unethical behaviors of Kava-Not:

I believe Lisa Graves.

I believe Bill Bardot.

I believe Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.

I Believe Her (by: Emma's Revolution)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: