Old 06-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #52
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Writing with pen and paper...

has become a lost art. There is something about the choosing of the card, letter, etc., and the pen...and the actual mailing of it that can be a beautiful ritual. One that requires time, planning, and care. The fact that someone would do this for me means they invested their time to do so. What better gift than to be thought of like this? There is a special someone on this site that sends out postcards that are photographs he has taken...he attaches the original photo to a thick paper the size of a postcard...writes an incredible, loving message and then MAILS it to me. I have treasured these as if they were touchstones...well, yes, they are indeed my touchstones.

I love the idea of connecting this way. Jo, I have PM'd you my address and would like to be a part of this.

Great idea/thread!