View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 11:49 AM   #3600
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm with you on this. Every time they do away with an old piece of equipment, it feels like I have to learn to ride the bicycle again with all the new gadgets and knobs and whatnot. Why can't they just leave some things alone?

2017's coming to an end so it's back to the gym I go. DC will likely get a membership too. We're both going to work on getting back to Our pre-coupled bodies and maybe a little more off the top. In terms of resolutions, which I will post in the appropriate thread, I'm going to do a 44 by 44 plan.

There are 151 days from January 1st to my birthday. That is 21.5 weeks or a teensy bit more than 2 pounds a week. It's feasible. I just have to get up off of my duff to do so.

But not today.

<--lazy bones
Yes I will be joining a gym and getting bavk to My boxing weight... I'm super ready to not be unhealthy... eating a lot better starting this weekend and my shakes will be awesome. And supporting My babygrl goals as well...
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post: