View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 04:55 PM   #33
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I finally got (well, it's at JD's house so technically HE got it) the much long-awaited Dust II Onyx: A Melanated Deck by Courtney Alexander and I cannot WAIT to get my hands on it.

If you haven't seen it, she's a brilliant artist:

Wow, those cards are gorgeous! I'll bet you can't wait to get your hands on those.

I got three new decks at Christmas. The Modern Spellcaster's Tarot, which is beautiful and has Wiccan, gay, and poly imagery. The other two decks I got are Oracle decks, the Oracle of mermaids and Oracle of unicorns.

I've been having fun with the decks. I've been pulling my daily cards from the Modern Spellcaster's. It has a good vibe and seems to be on point.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: