View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #1012
triquetra

Post Gratitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Getting anxious about my move on Friday....Knowing that my mother is going to cry when she drops me off at the airport.....

Being able to give my baby a hug and a kiss...

Meeting hys stepmom who already adores me....

Exhaustion...Glad to have 3 weeks off from work after I move..Woohoo

I am going to be feeling like this when I land in Seattle on Friday...

I am grateful for good friends who love me and mine simply because they chose to.

For Bethy who can kick my a** when i need it by comparing my life to "Twilight Saga", who loves and has established already a friendship with my bride to be just because she loves me. Who is a wonderful step mommy to my son, and who lovingly shares her boyfriend Chris with us.

For Kels, who is there to make me laugh and just make life less lonely while I wait for my love to come home.

For my adoptive parents who chose to love me and become my parents in the most dire and unconventional of circumstances, but love and adore my son, my girl and me.

For my mother who is there as best as she can, and raised me to be tough as nails and soft as melted butter.

For You, My love, my girl, my bride and the mother of my children! For being such a girl and having in your sweet innocense the ability to keep me in that constant state of "happiness". I love you and I can't wait.