Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

GGRRRRRRR!!! SF lost again- to the Astros- the team with the worst record of the season that they play!!! I want to scream!!!

But the Dback keep losing too- so we are still with 2 of 1st place. But, my guys have got to get those bats going!!!

I realized tonight that last August was rough for SF too- and Tim Lincecum was in an awful slump. Maybe there is hope afterall. They ended up taking the WS. But this is not the same team even though many of the same players are still with the club. So many of them are injured and not playing. And new guys do have some talent, but it just seem like they are in that groove with each other- the chemistry isn't there. But they could begin to jell.

I want Crawford to be called back up!!! And if Pablo Sandoval doesn't stop trying too damn hard to hit homers, I am going to go over to SF and bop him! hey, plain old base hits are just fine- just get on!!!

We shall see tomorrow- 3rd of the series at Houston. Then they come home.

OK, so who do you all see making the playoffs?
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: