View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #62
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Being from Happy Valley has gotten my blood boiling more than once on this case. If you believe everything from the media, then unfortunately our schools are not teaching enough. Without the facts people are making misinformed statements and flying off the handle and it still doesn't mean anything when tomorrow comes because none of this blabbering is changing the lives of the kids who were affected.

I know which side I stand on with this, but it does me no good to defend or crucify because ya know what? The kids lives are still altered whether you choose to argue this point or not.

As a side note...JoePa did report. The police dropped it!! They dropped the flippin' ball. The dead/missing DA even believed Sandusky was innocent. Of course if you knew all of the facts then you would have known a DA from here also turned up missing after the first allegation and his statement that he was cleared.

Second of all, the sick pervert Sandusky used his non-profit troubled kids agency as a way to find young boys and yes most of them were underprivileged or poor. I actually have friends in the Mental Health field who sent young troubled boys to that agency and you have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER how much guilt those persons feel today to know these kids lives were already screwed up and they sent them into the possible hands of a monster. People are too busy looking to JoePa because of his name and status in the college, but guess what JoePa had a superior too. In case you forgot he was fired. He was the middleman, but yet his superiors are not taking this heat. His superiors Failed. Why are they not the targets of this crime as well? The higher ups in a university that I attended failed miserably. They failed the community, the college students and staff, and MOST importantly the children. RIP JoePa. Nobody knows the turmoil you lived and the communications you had with God before your time was done here on Earth. It's time for us to live in the solution not the problem. So RIP.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: