View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #261
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
An absolutely fantastic day out today!!
Picture this: 2 kids (6 & 8 yrs old) threading Cheerios on yarn (the little girl can't say Cheerios, she calls them "Oreos").... then spreading ooooeey gooooey sticky peanut butter on each string of Cheerios ---OH that was FUNNN!! We all got it on our jeans, thanks to the 6 yr old getting a little TOO excited!! ......then dipping them (the strings, NOT the kids!) in a bucket of bird seed and running out to the yard to hang them on a tree... (finished nearly 2 dozen "bird feeders") ...then dashing back to the porch to "hide from the birdies and watch".... After no birdies arrived, I had to convince the kids that "the birdies have to smell the peanut butter and find them first, maybe you'll get to see birdies tomorrow... but squirrels like peanut butter too!!"

It was a GREAT day!!
The kids are wore out, my friend (their Gramma) gets to rest, and the squirrelies get a midnight snack!!
Now, if we can just get the peanut butter off our jeans and the carpet on the porch!!! LMAO!!!

Graet post...So well I can relate...lol
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: