Old 01-28-2018, 12:42 AM   #9
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Game (Part II)

Jerking my hand out from my panties, Dev replaces my fingers with hys. “Do you feel this?” Hy fills me until I’m overflowing. Hys other hand finds my throat, wrapping around my neck like the ribbon on a bouquet. “This is all mine. Do you understand? Mine.” Hy punctuates each word with a thrust. “Say it.”

I struggle to make sounds from under hys vice. “It’s yours. My pussy’s yours.”

Grabbing a fistful of my hair, hy tugs at the reins. “That’s right.”

Dev throws me on top of our nightstand. The cold mahogany sends a jolt of electricity from my thighs to my shoulders. I can already see the galaxies of green, purple, and yellow that will adorn my skin tomorrow. It’s been a while since we played this particular game, but I always liked these little tokens of love. I like the dull pain that radiates from wrists, nipples, ass cheeks – all throughout the day, a constant reminder of hys power. Sitting down at my desk tomorrow, I’ll still feel hys fingers sliding into me, claiming me. Standing in line at the grocery store, arranging the bracelets on my wrist, I will be reminded that I belong to hym. Riding the A train home, my breasts swelling insistently up against their lace and wire cage, I will open myself to the mere thought of hym, allow my cunt to become raw with need.

Half the pleasure lies in the agony of waiting.

Whenever I touch myself, visions of wet anticipation flood me. I conjure up images of Dev’s playful smirk, of the glint in hys eyes before our bodies even make contact. Hys eyes are all-commanding. I have learned to discern the difference between looks that say, “Proceed with caution,” ones that say, “Don’t you dare,” and ones that say, “You’re in serious trouble.”

And right now, I’m in serious trouble. Writhing under Dev, I’m desperate for release. Pulsating waves of pleasure take hold of me until I’m completely at their mercy. Before I manage to get the words out to ask Dev for permission, the orgasm unfurls. It reaches around my neck, arms, legs like tendrils. Like the scratchy red rope that leaves deep purple bruises.

“Did I say you could come?” Dev pulls my face to meet hys. Hys dark eyes widen, almost as if hy can’t believe I would commit such a transgression.

“No, Daddi. I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it.” My eyes widen in kind to meet hys. Big, blue doe eyes stare back at hym. The picture of innocence.

Dev releases my face from his grip. “Well, then, I guess you’ll have to pay for that.”
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post: