Old 03-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Okay -- We just did a test.

In addition to being a Moderator, I am also a paid Sentinel member. I never use the invisible thing, but we created a new test member and I went invisible.

I visited that profile three times, and Medusa (as the test member) could see three visits, but not by who.

So, if you are a Sentinel member and another Sentinel member visits your profile, you can see they were there.

If you are a non-paid member, or at the BFP Supporter I or II (And we appreciate you all equally!) if a Sentinel member visits your profile, you will not be able to see it.

Moderators or Admins, regardless if they have a paid membership can see who has been in your profile, even if you can't.
out of curiosity can the mods and admins see how often someone visits the profile or just that they have visited it?
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: