apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

There's a minimum of 5 members (that I can see) that have recently looked at my profile--I don't know them, I think nothing of it--I hardly think they have sinister intentions, maybe they found a post interesting/stupid/amazing/strange, maybe they want my body and want to know if I'm single, maybe they're just curious about other members of the community in other parts of the world--Maybe they wonder how E puts up with me! (My therapist doesn't allow the what-if game so I am really going to town, here!)

Also, I randomly look at profiles and also think nothing of it--I had NO IDEA that it caused some such duress, I guess I didn't think anyone thought of me as important enough to think about, let alone apply some meaning over a peek at their profile--Which could even have been accidental as (the same with what someone else posted, above) if I have a few minutes to kill and I use my phone to read the site, I will likely have viewed a couple of profiles, unintentionally.

*Given this new information, I will try not to antagonize anyone by reading their super-secret profile with my spidery eyes.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: