Old 02-28-2019, 09:05 AM   #835
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Pet Peeves

I have no real pet peeves... hmmm...

trying to think of one... oh, got one...

My favourite Japanese weekly goto-resto for a nice feast upped its price a few months ago on all its menu items (actually didn't really bother me !), but...

The last two time I went there, the tuna sashimi was so anemic looking, it didn't even look like tuna; so I mentioned it, and the sushi chef came over to my table, and said: "yes!!, it's tuna!!"...

I smiled, nodded, and said ty, and ate my two pieces, and everything else in my deluxe bento box, and left... almost perfect!!

They sneaked in a cheaper cut of tuna - bah!

So, have been researching online for a replacement resto, and I will be trying out a new resto today Now, I have a list of restos, so I guess that is my only pet peeve, because I will have to go out and try them out, so as to settle on one; all that effort, and I have no idea about a truly good replacement.

As you can see, I am so spoiled that the slightest deviation in my lovely paradisaical routine is vaguely a "pet peeve", since I expect my feast to be perfect!

Rereading the above, I realize the extent to which there are people starving in the world, and there I am having such silly expectations.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: